“Terms Of Services”
1. Our charges for the placement of the maid depends upon the plans type + 18% GST.
2. Replacement period of the maid will be 6 months or 1 year from the date of joining the first maid but if for any reason the client wants to cancel the contract no refund will be made and in the contract period, we will replace the maid up to 3 times.
3. During the 6 months or 1 year of replacement time, if you wish to cancel the contract for any reason, the service charge/recruitment fees paid to us will not be refunded.
4. The client undertakes to notify SERVONER immediately upon agreeing to hire a candidate introduced by SERVONER.
5. We will provide an invoice as a guarantee that the client has paid an amount for placement of the servant that will be sent after the servant’s joining.
6. Introductions are strictly confidential. If SERVONER introduces a candidate that the client then introduces to a third party, who hires the candidate on either full time or part-time, the client agrees to pay SERVONER the placement charges.
7. While every endeavor is made by SERVONER to introduce satisfactory candidates to the client, it is the responsibility of the client to satisfy themselves of the suitability of an applicant before hiring them. If required the client may arrange medical examinations of the candidate prior to hiring them. SERVONER will assist and help wherever possible to facilitate the process.
8. Prior to the placement of the maid, the client has to give us the ‘job description’ of the type of work the maid needs to do and the salary offered. The client cannot make the maid do anything outside the job description nor reduce the salary of the maid. If the maid leaves because the client asked her to do anything outside the job description or due to the reduction of salary then SERVONER will not replace the maid and neither refund the placement charges paid by the client.
9. In case you do not like the maid kindly give a notice of 15 days before you release the maid so that we can find a better quality maid for you. The maid which has been sent for replacement cannot be offered less salary than the first maid. Also, the job description or work required to do by the maid cannot be changed by the client. In case you wish to release the maid or the maid leaves the job and you wish to take a replacement, you need to clear the salary dues of the previous maid before a replacement is sent. In case the salary of the previous maid is not cleared, we will not be sending a replacement.
10. In case the maid is absent because she is unwell/family emergency, no replacement will be given if the maid promises to join back as soon she is healthy/fit for work. In case the maid does not join back within 10 days, you can ask us for replacement.
11. Since the salary expectation of a maid keeps changing it might not be possible to find a maid in the same salary as your previous maid in case of replacement. No refund claims will be entertained if you cannot revise your salary budget according to on-going market rate. However, we will try its level best to try and find a new maid with the same salary.
12. If the maid asks for money, it is entirely the client’s decision to give him/her money. In case the maid leaves and you have paid excess money to him/her, SERVONER will not be responsible to retrieve/refund the same.
13. If the invoices are settled and due to any reason the candidate resigns then a free replacement will be provided as mentioned above. Usually, the time taken for the replacement is 15 days but it may vary depending on the availability. In case of an unlikely event if we not able to give you a replacement within 15 days and you want to cancel the contract, a credit note will be issued of the entire amount that you paid to us which you can use for any SERVONER services in the future.
14. The client will check the bags, purse or any other thing that the maid is carrying before the maid enters the home and before the maid leaves the home.
15. Token money will not be refundable after one month.
16. The client agrees that the maid will not be tortured, harmed mentally or physically. Also, the client cannot increase the work or reduce the salary of the maid other than what was discussed during the interview. If the maid leaves due to any such reason, SERVONER will not replace the maid and neither refund the placement charges paid by the client.
17. SERVONER will not be responsible if you choose to give any money or goods to the domestic help.
18. We highly suggest you to do the medical checkup of the servant for your betterment.
19. In the future SORVONER is able to make any changes in these Terms & Conditions.
20.We have 6 months and 1 year of agreement in which you can replace your helper for 3 times in 6 months and for 5 times in 1-year agreement. You can avail 2 days trial by us. Within 2 days of the trial if you replace your helper we’ll not count it in your package, but after the trial period if you replace your helper then it will be counted according to your package.
21.If the maid will not continue their job, then the salary of the maid will be paid to the company. To avoid any future disputes.
22. If any customer refuses to provide maid salary even if Maid is working only for a Trial period then the customer contract with the company will be terminated.
23. All solicitations are subjected to Delhi Jurisdiction only.
When you hire a maid or any other candidate from SERVONER , it is understood that you have agreed upon the above-mentioned terms even if you have not signed this document.
When you hire a maid introduced by us, it is understood that you have read the terms and conditions and you agree to it.